OUR READERS

Wednesday, 13 February 2013

Getting To Know Us




Hello READERS!



Recently in English class, we have received our first tasks, but first ...



MEET OUR TEAM



First, our georgeous team member,






Assalamualaikum!!!


I was given a name as Iylia 'Syahmi Binti Sahuri. This year I was 22 years old. I'm a simple, jaunty, zealous girl. I am taking Bachelor of Chemical Engineering Technology (Biosystem). I love myself so much and my parents. I like to reading anything, chatting, sports and eating. My hope in this year I can score the excellent result in this semester and makes my parents proud with me.






sweetest girl ever,





 Hello guys..




My name is Nursyahira Binti Ilham. I am 20 years old. I was perfectly happy watching quality movies or using personal  computer during my spare time and also a big fan of football match. I love to hang out with my best friends  too in weekend. My  friends  would describe me as easy going, good listener and cheerful. I love my dad very much. He believed in every step of my way and incourage me every time I felt dissapointed. Now I’m studying at unikl MICET in chemical engineering(Food). I have a big dream. I want to  be a food technologies  and at the same time have my own business. Insyaallah.










 Last but not least, the most beautiful girl,








Hye!!!Hye readers...



My name is Nur Badryna Hadiera binti Badaruddin. So long my name to remember but just call me Bad or Diera. I am 22 years old still young isn't?? hihihi. just joking. I'm taking Bachelor of Chemical Engineering Technology (Biosystem). My friends describe me as friendly, sweet and caring. I love my mother and my father so much. My aim this year, to become success in what i'm doing and become a good daughter.






That all from us. Just a little brief about ourself. Hopefully we'll become a good TEAM :)















Actually this blog was created for our English class. We were assigned to create a blog and post an essay. So feel free to comment :)











1 comment: